Japan Aviation Law.
MLIT(Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism) applied new flight rule to flying RC airplanes, helicopters, drones, etc. on Dec. 10, 2015.
It’s for kit over 200g as flying weight. Please check the details to click "here"
Effected as of 2015/12/10:
- Machines, lighter then 200g does not require registration
- Flying heavier than 200g machines inside DID area, require registration of the machine and the place, where you are flying. No need from registration outside of DID area. No need from machine registration for flying on already registered places.
- Included in this 200g is only required minimum for the machine to fly - frame + motors + esc +propellers + flight controller + receiver + battery. FPV gear (camera, VTx, OSD, antenna) is not part of the calculation. So your total weight can be more than 200g.
- You can fly only as far as you can see the machine with bare eyes - no binoculars, goggles etc.
- You cannot fly above 150m (with even more restrictions around airports)
- You cannot flight during the night hours
- You cannot flight closer than 30m from people, building, cars etc.
- You cannot transport hazardous materials
- You cannot drop anything from the machine
- You cannot fly above crowds during festivals and other events
- Flying FPV require a spotter
- Allowed frequencies for FPV in the 5.8GHz band - 5705(31ch), 5740(41ch), 5745(17ch), 5780(43ch), 5785(15ch), 5790(24ch), 5800(44ch)