Want to go R/C the easy way? look no further the Hyperion Flying Up - Electric R/C Paper Plane Conversion Kit is the way to go. You can fly your own DIY paper models and carry them with you too. This is the world’s first Radio controlled electric-powered paper airplane conversion kit! Suits for any DIY paper airplane or build your own creative model in minutes. Durable, lightweight carbon fiber body with twin motors for thrust vectoring control. Simple and easy to control with the included 2.4ghz, 2 channel radio, controls the power and turns, Plus it also functions as a charger for the airplane battery. With over 30min charge, flights of 12+ min. are possible depending on type of design and wind conditions and yes you can recharge again for another good flight with built in 150mah lipo.
As a child everyone has built paper planes and wished they could fly with some control. Now with the R/C conversion kit, its a dream come true. Simply clip-on the unit on the nose of your paper plane. Make and fold your own paper airplane from a single A4 sheet while the transmitter charges your kit. Once ready simply clip on to the nose of your design and you are ready for maiden. Creative and fun with education, now you can control your plane and make it fly the way you wish and not simply let it fly on its own or let it fly away with the wind. Great for outdoor activity and for school workshops. Folding instructions included, use any color A4 sheets to make your planes colorful.
- Twin motor design for thrust vectoring control
- Crash resistant, durable and lightweight
- Easy to use, clip-on design
- Charge times over 500+ times
- Good educational kit and outdoor activity for kids
- Led light for night flying
- Available in Red and Yellow body colors
Included with the package:
- Flying Up - Electric R/C Paper Plane Conversion Kit (Red) x 1
- 2.4ghz radio x 1
- USB cable x 1
- Folding and Flying Instructions (English) x 1
- Radio Instruction x 1
- Material: Carbon Fiber, Stainless Steel, ABS
- Radio: 2.4ghz, 2 channel radio
- Battery: 150mah 1S (built-in)
- Requires AA 1.5V Alkaline batteries x 4 ( NOT Included )
- Recommended for Ages 8+
- Attention: Adult supervision is required!
- Paper Airplane is to be built separately as per instructions, trim as required for a perfect flight
- Please fly in wide open space, free of obstacles to avoid collision and hamper flight performance
- Avoid flying in windy conditions, choose a calm day for flying. Preferably early mornings