Air Craft Event Information DORONE EXPO Kyushu 2017 in Soo Date: 2017 April 22nd and 23rd 4/22 Practice 12:00 to 16:00 4/23 Qualifying& Final 10:00 to last Place: Eiraku-Park Ninokata, Sueyoshi-cho, Soo-shi, Kagoshima-prefecture Event: FPV Drone-Race 210 Class...
AnyLink2 2.4GHz Radio Adapter
Air Craft, your Great Planes authorized distributor in Japan
Part Number: GP-TACJ2005
Unlocks your transmitter’s full potential!
Your transmitter alone can only do so much. But your transmitter with the AnyLink2 2.4GHz Radio Adapter can work wonders. Adding it enables your transmitter to broadcast a true, 2.4GHz signal and operate with the utter dependability of the best in 2.4GHz technology. The AnyLink2 adapter is compatible with an incredibly wide range of transmitters, as well as incredibly simple and easy to install.
And once it is installed, your transmitter can fly:
- All Tx-R (Transmitter-Ready) aircraft
- Any aircraft with a 2.4GHz SLT receiver
That includes huge scale aircraft, park flyers and helis, whether they use glow, gasoline or electric power.
But those aren't the only amazing things about AnyLink2. Here are three more:
・AnyLink2 works with virtually any transmitter, regardless of brand, band or modulation. That includes old favorites, like-new transmitters and even non-2.4GHz systems
・AnyLink2 transforms your transmitter into a frequency-hopping, spread-spectrum system. It uses SLT — the same, dependability-proven protocol used in all Tactic transmitters and receivers.
・AnyLink2 offers all of the convenience, versatility and benefits listed above for far less than the cost of a new 2.4GHz radio system — and for that matter, for less than the cost of most 2.4GHz receivers, as well.
・AnyLink2 offers even more than the original AnyLink, including:
- Compatibility with even more transmitters, including many Airtronics® transmitters.
- A replaceable, rechargeable 1S LiPo battery and USB charger. The battery fits inside the AnyLink2 and provides 15 hours of flying time per charge. And if you use the included charger, it takes less than an hour to recharge.
- Three adapter cables. Redesigned to work with even more transmitters — and equipped with headphone-type connectors for easy, plug-in installation and solid, connections.
- Cleaner, easier installs for JR® and Spektrum® owners. You just plug one end into your radio, the other into the AnyLink2 and you're done!
- Easy mapping. Just push the MODE button until the LED appears opposite the letter code for your radio!
- Includes built-in clip that snaps onto metal carrying handles plus hard locking mounting strips for backplate mounting.
Can the AnyLink2 unlock the full potential of your transmitter? Find out by checking the AnyLink Compatibility Chart.
- Frequencies:2.403 – 2.483GHz FHSS
- Input Power: 3.3-4.20V, < 150mAh (provided by 1S, 3.7V 450mAh LiPo pack)
- Power Indicator:LED with audible tones
- Inactivity Alarm:5 minutes
- Low-Voltage Alarm:Audible Tones
- Output Power:<0.1W
- Dimensions:2.68 x 1.46 x 0.85 in (68 x 37 x 25 mm)
- Weight:1.62 oz (46 g)
- Requires:Flight transmitter with DSC or trainer jack