The Micro Data Unit is similar to the Remote Data Unit, just smaller, and with slightly different features built-in.
This is designed to work with smaller models, where the weight is of greater concern, and the full RDU is too heavy to carry.
Logs remotely, or at bench while connected to Emeter.
HP-EM2-MDU (Micro Data Unit)
- Max input voltage: 35v
- Continuous current: 25amps
- Peak current: 50amps / 5 seconds
- Built-in reliable Phase Tachometer for Brushless Motors
- Optional External Sensors: 2 Temperature sensors
- Can be connected to Emeter Suite Software for DL to display of Data on PC or Configuration Sample rates from 4 samples per second to 8 seconds per sample
- Firmware upgradable by Emeter with SD card installed or by PC application
- Dimensions: 20 x 17 x 15mm
- Weight: ~13g including battery/motor wires (less if you were to shorten these wires)
See Manuals&Support for full specifications, more photos, and recommended items for completion.