The DFT telemetry transmitter module is a great choice if your transmiter is compatable with the Futaba/Hitec modules.
The Telemetry Radio System developed by FrSky provides an additional return link that is used for monitoring the Rx’s voltage, poor receiver reception, temperature, location, speed and so on.
The module is compatible with both the V8-series (non-telemetry) and the D-Series (telemetry) receivers.
- Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST SYSTEM) achieves highly reliable link in interference rich environments
- Easy to bind and instant link-up
- Excellent reboot times
- All channels failsafe
- Quick response
- Very smooth servo movement
- Alarm on events of receiver (Low battery voltages Poor reception etc.)
- Error-free link - by using 48bits CRC algorithm
- V8 Series: (Non-telemetry receivers) V8FR-HV V8R7-HV V8R7-SP V8R4
- D Series: (Telemetry receivers) D8R D8R-II D8RSP D6FR D4FR
- Futaba: 3PM 3PK 7U 8U 9C 10C 9Z FN-Series T10C FC-18 FC-28
- Hitec: Optic 6 Eclipse 7 Prism 7
- WFLY: WFT09 WFT-08
- Operating voltage: 6.0~13V
- Power consumption: 50mA
- Output Power: 60mW
- Resolution: 3072 (11bit)
- Dimensions: 58.5 x 37.5 x 22 mm