The E-flite® UMX Carbon Cub SS is a feature-rich scale BNF model that offers an escape-from-the-ordinary performance.
Like the full-size Cub Crafters marvel, it's an immortal classic made more versatile than ever thanks to its high-output brushless power system and fully-functional flaps. Simply a joy to fly, you'll be able to leap from tight spots and cruise the landscape with confidence.
Large credit for its gentle manners go to the onboard AS3X® System that makes handling super smooth, even in moderate wind.
Unlike anything offered in its class, you'll discover agility that's rock solid—especially when diving in on that postage stamp called a runway.
The UMX Carbon Cub SS is ready in just a few minutes. Just charge the included Li-Po battery and bind to your favorite DSM2®/DSMX® compatible transmitter,Go for a total bush-flying adventure and swap the stock landing gear for the optional E-flite custom float set (EFLUA1190), or expand your RC horizons with a friend and employ the top-mounted UMX sailplane tow hook.
- AS3X® System for smooth handling and precise control, even in moderate winds
- Includes a top-mounted, ultra micro-size sailplane tow hook
- Perfect for aerotowing—the tow hook-equipped UMX Carbon Cub SS makes an ideal tug for the UMX ASK-21 (EFLU1280)
- Converts to a floatplane quickly with optional E-flite® float set (EFLUA1190)
- Full 5-channel control with flaps to enjoy slower flight and shorter takeoffs and landings
- Navigation wing lights and landing light installed
- 6-channel DSMX® ultra micro AS3X/Rx/BL ESC unit with Spektrum technology
- High-output 180BL, 2500Kv brushless outrunner motor
- E-flite 180mAh 2S Li-Po battery and balance charger
- Five performance ultra micro long-throw servos
- Officially licensed
You will need:
- Spektrum DSMX Transmitter
- Wingspan: 24.0 in (610mm)
- Overall Length: 15.7 in (398mm)
- Wing Area: 83.5 sq in (540 sq cm)
- Flying Weight: 3.17 oz (90 g)
- Motor Size: 180-size, 2500Kv brushless outrunner
- CG (center of gravity): 27mm back from the leading edge of wing
- Recommended Battery: 7.4V 2S 180mAh 20C Li-Po (included)
- Flaps: Yes
- Charger: 2S DC Li-Po balancing charger (included)
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Is Assembly Required: No
No FAA registration required