Seize the UMX Beast® 3D, Equipped with AS3X® Technology, and Control the Air.
The E-flite® UMX Beast® 3D aircraft is a totally new experience in all-out 3D flight capability and satisfaction from an amazing aircraft that doesn’t need any more space than a small park, a yard or an indoor gym to be enjoyed.
Enhanced with the AS3X® System, the UMX Beast 3D plane is specifically set with an aft CG and large control surface deflections for maximum maneuverability. However, instead of handling that feels super sensitive, the UMX Beast 3D plane, with the AS3X System, flies ultra smooth, even in conditions considered windy. Plus, you get locked-in precision and the outstanding control authority necessary to perform 3D more confidently.
Designed by aerobatic world champion Quique Somenzini, this authentic UMX re-creation of the full-scale Beast delivers precision aerobatic and 3D excitement with the kind of stability and authority more in common with aircraft many times its actual size. And you get all the benefits without having to spend a lot of time programming.
No mixing is required—just add your Li-Po battery, bind to a basic DSM2®/DSMX® airplane transmitter setup, and the UMX Beast 3D plane will instantly offer you the best flight experience possible.
- AS3X® System for outstanding precision and 3D flight
- 6-channel DSM2® ultra micro AS3X Rx/BL/ESC unit with Spektrum technology
- Full 4-channel control with steerable tail wheel
- Performance linear long-throw servos
- High-output BL180, 2500Kv brushless outrunner motor
- Efficient E-flite® 5 x 2.75 propeller
- Fully-enclosed battery for clean looks (battery not included)
- Rigid construction for better handling
- Detailed paint scheme with brilliant graphics and a tinted canopy
- Officially licensed
You will need:
- Spektrum DSMX Transmitter
- Flight battery 2S 7.4V 180mAh 20C Li-Po recommended
- Charger and adapter for flight battery
- Wingspan: 14.7 in (374mm)
- Overall Length: 15.7 in (400mm)
- Wing Area: 83.8 sq in (54.2 sq dm)
- Flying Weight: 2.54 oz (72 g)
- Motor Size: BL180 2500Kv brushless outrunner
- Trim Scheme Colors: Black, Red, Silver
- CG (center of gravity): 19mm back from leading edge of bottom wing
- Wing Loading: 3.4 oz/sq ft (1.01 g/sq dm)
- Prop Size: 5 x 2.75 inch
- Recommended Battery: 2S 7.4V 180mAh Li-Po
- Control Throw (Ailerons): Low=70%, 0% expo; High=100%, 0% expo
- Control Throw (Elevator): Low=70%, 0% expo; High=100%, 0% expo
- Control Throw (Rudder): Low=70%, 0% expo; High=100%, 0% expo
- Approx, Flying Duration: 5 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Is Assembly Required: No
No FAA registration required