Advancing from an intermediate heli to an advanced flybarless heli has never been more seamless than with the 200 SR X.
The Blade® 200 SR X is the first fixed pitch heli to employ SAFE Technology for an unparalleled flybarless heli experience.
SAFE technology helps to facilitate the learning process with beginner, intermediate and experienced flight mode options. Each flight mode utilizes varying amounts of bank limiting and advanced stability characteristics to assist pilots. Additionally, SAFE technology enables a panic button that can automatically return the 200 SR X to steady flight with the push of a button.
This durable heli arrangement is complimented by brushless main and tail motors that make the most of the included 800mAh 3S 30C LiPo flight battery and 3-Cell LiPo AC Powered balancing charger. Best of all, the 200 SR X BNF comes ready to bind with your favorite 6-channel extended range 2.4GHz DSM® enabled Spektrum™ transmitter.
- Engineered with SAFE technology
- Panic button recovery
- Beginner mode—limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit
- Intermediate mode—self-leveling and a high bank angle limit
- Experienced mode—full stick control with no bank angle limit
- Brushless main and tail motor
- Stainless steel main shaft
- Flight time up to 10 minutes
- Flight battery and charger included
You will need:
- Spektrum DX6i Transmitter
- Type: Fixed pitch flybarless electric helicopter
- Main Rotor Diameter: 16.1 in (410mm)
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 2.4 in (62mm)
- Gross Weight: 8.82 oz (250 g)
- Length: 14.8 in (375mm)
- Motor Size: 3900Kv brushless
- Kit/ARF/RTF: BNF
- Rotor Blade Length: 185mm
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
- Experience Level: Beginner
- Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Is Assembly Required: No
*AC adapter is NOT included for purchase in Japan.
FAA registration required