Air Craft Event Information KFC Flight Show Date: 2017 May 22nd (Sunday) Place: KFC flying ground Shimotsuge, Iga-shi, Mie prefecture Japan We are opening a shop there. Please see the detail for this event, click here
Nano QX 3D BNF
Nano QX 3D BNF
Part Number: AH-BLH7180
The ultra micro Blade® Nano QX 3D quadcopter breaks the barriers of maneuverability by making high-speed flips, hair-pin turns and inverted flight simple to perform.
Intuitive SAFE™ technology delivers smooth flight, self-leveling and multiple flight modes.
Clever design and reverse motor technology allows the Nano QX 3D to be strong and light, so there’s almost no penalty for error if you practice aerobatics over plush carpet or soft grass—you’ll have a blast!
Aerobatics Made Easy
SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system.
This intuitive technology allows the Nano QX 3D to battle windy conditions so that performance is consistently smooth. Regardless of pilot skill level, there’s a flight mode available to suit the way you want to fly instantly.
Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while electronic self-leveling offers positive stability the instant you release the sticks.
You can also flip 360° in any direction at the press of a button.
Evolve your flight routine at the press of a button with the ability to flip 180-degrees from upright to inverted and back again with ease.
The flight controls stay the same, regardless of orientation. Self-leveling and flight envelope limits are maintained.
3D Agility Mode
A true 3D flying experience that offers full-range maneuverability with no self-leveling assistance.
When flying upright in this mode, 0–50% throttle is negative thrust and 51–100% is positive thrust.
- Fully-assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes it easy to enjoy RC flight and aerobatics
- Flip 180–360° in any direction at the press of a button
- Fly inverted without having to learn complex control input
- Colorful LEDs and high-contrast body help maintain orientation
- Tough yet lightweight composite airframe with durable blade guards
- Reversible coreless motors deliver positive and negative thrust
- Ultra micro 4-in-1 DSMX® receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
- Replacement rotor blades (included) keep you flying
- E-flite® 200mAh 1S 3.7V 30C Li-Po flight battery included
- Compact USB Li-Po flight battery charger included
You will need
- Spektrum DX5e or DX6i Transmitter
- The Nano QX 3D Bind-N-Fly® quadcopter requires a multi-function, 4+ channel full-range transmitter with Spektrum™ DSM2®/DSMX® 2.4GHz technology.
- Be sure to check the version of trasnmitter you own to be aware of any functionality restrictions you may have. See the manual for more information.
- Rotor Type: Quadcopter
- Size/Scale: Ultra Micro
- Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly
- Main Blade Material: Plastic
- Main Motor Type: Brushed
- Battery: 3.7V 200mAh 30C LiPo
- Length: 5.12 in (130mm)
- Height: 1.65 in (42mm)
- Width: 5.12 in (130mm)
- Flying Weight: 1 oz (27g)
- Number of Channels: 5
- Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Is Assembly Required: No
No FAA registration required
|We’re glad to announce that Air Craft is now the exclusive distributor within Japan for Horizon Hobby Model Aircraft, and Spektrum 2.4Ghz Transmitters. Horizon “Bind & Fly” models are known worldwide for their quality of construction and advanced technology, so even the micro-sized models fly with tremendous stability.|
Horizon BnF Model Technologies Overview
|Horizon Bind-N-Fly® with Spektrum 2.4GHz technology allows you to purchase one Transmitter, and fly a fleet of BnF model types! Air Craft carries 30 different BnF models now, and will be adding all the new models as they are released!|
|Spektrum™ DSSS 2.4GHz technology is world famous, and now fully certified for use in Japan! Its wideband signal can achieve up to 3x the range of the narrow-band 2.4GHz competition.|
|SAFE™ (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) Technology uses sensors and flight control software, multiple flight modes can be programmed for different applications or experience levels. With SAFE, the BnF models almost fly themselves at the "beginner" setting, yet allow full aerobatics on "expert" mode!|
Parts & Accessories
Required or Upgrade Parts (2)
Spektrum DX5e 5-Channel Transmitter Only, Mode1
- Horizon Hobby
- Sold Out
Reg: $79.99Price: $59.99
DXe 6~9ch DSMX Transmitter, TX Only
- Horizon Hobby
- Sold Out
Reg: $69.99Price: $59.99