Horizon Hobby BnF models get you flying fast; just bind your transmitter, install your battery, and go! Advanced electronics make for smooth and safe flights.
This item must be shipped via JP POST EMS EXPRESS ONLY. Please choose ONLY EMS shipping method at check out.
Part Number: AH-EFL6850
The Republic P-47D multi-role fighter is impressive with an outstanding service record. A massive radial engine gave the power to deliver a variety of weapons against air and ground targets. Wide landing gear allowed it to excel regardless of field conditions, while its rugged design proved that pilots could return home even after absorbing heavy fire.
Get the warbird experience you crave with the E-flite® P-47D Thunderbolt. This aircraft comes out of the box fully equipped with operational flaps and retracts already installed. Z-Foam™ material not only makes this fighter tough, but also lightweight, even with all the scale detail. The way it flies separates this warbird apart from others in its class.
The advanced AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A receiver is what helps give the E-flite® P-47D Thunderbolt Bind-N-Fly version an incredibly solid look and feel in the air. It’s technology that works behind the scenes to help counter the effects of wind and turbulence by combining 3-axis sensing with exclusively tuned flight control software. As a result, your workload to fly smoothly is significantly reduced so you can perform every maneuver with greater accuracy. It’s a flight experience you get in the convenience of park spaces, but will have you feeling like you’re at the controls of an expertly tuned fighter that’s much larger.
You can enjoy air superiority in no time at all with this Bind-N-Fly Basic model. Final assembly is minimal and can be complete in about the time it takes to charge your battery. Once bound to your DSM2®/DSMX® compatible transmitter, an outstanding warbird experience is just a park away.
The installed main landing gear feature reliable electric retraction with covers over the steel struts that enhance the scale appearance along with the outer gear doors.
Operational flaps give this warbird a significantly greater flight envelope with the ability to takeoff in shorter distances and land more slowly.
The specially engineered 4-blade propeller delivers an appearance on the flight line that’s just as impressive as its performance in the air.
Strong and Light
Durable Z-Foam™ material provides the ability to replicate complex airframe detail with greater accuracy while delivering a very light flying weight.
- AS3X technology delivers rock-solid stability and great handling
- Operational flaps with individual servos (installed)
- Retractable electric main landing gear (installed)
- Spektrum 6-channel AR636A DSMX® receiver (installed)
- 6-channel control with servos (installed)
- Brushless, 15-size outrunner and 30A ESC (installed)
- 4-blade propeller and scale spinner hub
- Clear canopy and detailed cockpit with pilot figure
- Dummy engine, gear door, machine gun and panel line detail
- Factory applied graphics with authentic WWII markings
- Easy-access battery hatch and bolt-on wing
- Constructed of durable Z-Foam™ material
You will need
- A Spektrum 6+ch DSMX Transmitter
- 3S 11.1V 2200mAh 30C Li-Po Li-Po battery
- 3S LiPo compatible balance charger
- Material: Z-Foam
- Wingspan: 42.2 in (1070mm)
- Length: 36.9 in (940mm)
- Wing Area: 326 sq in (21.0 sq dm)
- Flying Weight: 44.7 oz (1268g)
- Motor Size: 15-size 950Kv BL Outrunner
- Recommended Motor Battery: 3S 11.1V 2200mAh 30C Li-Po
- Minimum Required Radio: 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter
- Minimum Speed Control: E-flite 30A Pro Brushless
- Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
FAA registration required