The very popular Naze32 flight controller board by Hyperion is here! This FPV Racing Version will give you a lightweight and powerful Flight Controller for your multirotor.
At the heart of the Naze32 is a 32bit ST micro work horse of a processor, with untapped memory and CPU power and a host of equally impressive sensors. The Naze is also matched up with some of the nicest GUI programs and features to get the most out of your configuration.
This "FPV Racing" version is the same as the full Naze32 board except that the only sensor is MPU6050 acc + gyro. There is no pressure sensor or mag mounted.
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 processor
- Invensense MPU6050 MEMS accelerometer + gyro
- Built-in Micro-USB for programming/firmware update
- Compact design, only 36x36mm.
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)
- Input voltage: Max 16V on input rail and up to 35V 6s on the voltage sense line
- Naze 32 Flight Controller FPV Racing Version
- Wire Cable Set
- Configuration software - Chrome Baseflight Configurator (preferred): Download Here