The very popular Naze32 flight controller board by Hyperion is here! This Naze 32 with Barometric pressure Sensor and Altitude Sensor will give you a lightweight and powerful Flight Controller for your multirotor.
At the heart of the Naze32 is a 32bit ST micro work horse of a processor, with untapped memory and CPU power and a host of equally impressive sensors. The Naze is also matched up with some of the nicest GUI programs and features to get the most out of your configuration.
- Barometric Pressure sensor (MS5611)
- 3-axis magnetometer (HMC5883L)
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 processor
- Invensense MPU6050 MEMS accelerometer + gyro
- Built-in Micro-USB for programming/firmware update
- Compact design, only 36x36mm.
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)
- Input voltage: Max 16V on input rail and up to 35V 6s on the voltage sense line
- Naze 32 Flight Controller with Compass and Altitude Sensor
- Wire Cable Set
- Configuration software - Chrome Baseflight Configurator (preferred): Download Here