The E-flite® UMX™ P3 Revolution biplane is a Mike McConville adaptation of the aircraft designed for Skip Stewart Airshows. An exclusive E-flite model for this size class, it delivers 3D maneuvering capability with the stability of AS3X technology.
A Highly-Tuned Bipe with an Exclusive Look An inspiration, an adrenalin rush, an entertainer—Skip Stewart has redefined what a high-performance air show should be with an internationally recognized level of showmanship. Together, Skip and his aircraft form a sentient combination that seemingly make air and gravity bend upon command. The radical design of the P3 Revolution aircraft is laser-focused on giving Skip a giant performance leap in all dimensions.
The E-flite® UMX™ P3 Revolution biplane is a Mike McConville adaptation of the unique aircraft designed for Skip Stewart Airshows. One glance at its tapered wings and contoured fuselage proves that nothing about this biplane is typical. Enormous control surfaces allow the P3 to execute blinding gyrations and the authority to deliver 3D maneuverability at your command. But no matter how you fly, innovative AS3X® technology makes this air show original perform as if you’re at the controls of a giant scale machine that’s been expertly tuned. And even though every aspect of its outline poses new dimensions of performance and maneuverability, you’ll have fun showing it off even if the maneuvers you execute are as simple as a loop or roll.
The advanced AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum™ 6-channel ultra micro receiver is what helps give the E-flite® UMX™ P3 Revolution biplane an incredibly solid look and feel in the air. It’s an impressive flight experience that will have you feeling like you’re at the controls of an expertly-tuned 3D machine that’s much larger.
The UMX P3 Revolution is produced under an exclusive license with Skip Stewart Airshows and delivers Skip’s un-mistakable trim scheme.
Genuine Spektrum™ electronics include the great holding power of patent pending ultra micro performance linear long-throw servos and industry-leading DSMX® 2.4GHz technology.
World-class aerobatic pilot, Mike McConville, worked closely with the full-size P3 designers and adapted the unique P3 Revolution biplane to deliver a UMX design with outstanding handling for its class.
- Ultra-lightweight, fully assembled airframe
- Mike McConville design for aggressive 3D flight
- Advanced AS3X® technology delivers rock-solid handling
- Exclusively licensed model by Skip Stewart Airshows
- High-speed BL180, 3000Kv outrunner motor (installed)
- Spektrum 3-in-1 Receiver/BL ESC/AS3X unit
- Authentic Skip Stewart Airshows trim scheme
- Industry-leading Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
- 4× Performance linear long-throw servos (installed)
- Proportional 4-channel control plus steerable tail wheel
- Easy-access forward battery hatch
Needed To Complete
- 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX 2.4GHz technology
- 200mAh 2S 7.4V Li-Po battery
- Suitable charger
- Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
- Material: Foam
- Wingspan: 16 in (407mm)
- Length: 15.8 in (400mm)
- Wing Area: 85 sq in (547 sq cm)
- Flying Weight: 3.03 oz (86g)
- Motor Size: 180-size, 3000Kv Brushless Outrunner (installed)
- Recommended Motor Battery: 7.4V 200mAh 25C LiPo
- Minimum Required Radio: 4 channel
- Recommended Fuel: Electric
No FAA registration required