Air Craft Event Information KFC Flight Show Date: 2017 May 22nd (Sunday) Place: KFC flying ground Shimotsuge, Iga-shi, Mie prefecture Japan We are opening a shop there. Please see the detail for this event, click here
Vengeance 5.8GHz Selectable 25mW / 250mW Video Transmitter
Hyperion quality products!
Part Number: HP-FPVEN25250VTX
The Hyperion 5.8GHz Selectable 25mW / 200mW Video Transmitter 5.8Ghz transmitter packs 200mW of ultra clean 5.8GHz power in a micro sized video/audio transmitter! A must have for those looking to FPV Race. This VTX transmits a full range of 40 channels with RaceBand. Perfect for 250-size Quad racers!
- 40 channels: Cover A, B, C, D, and E bands
- Micro sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5645-5945MHz with 25mw/200mw power output
- Transmitting distance > 25mw: 25-60m / 200mw: 100-300m (open area)
Included in the package
- 1 x transmitting unit (TX)
- 1 x 5p cable w/JST Connector
- Max Power Output: 12v @ 12.5amps (150watts)
- Modulate: Wideband FM Modulate
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Output Power: 25mw 12-14dBm / 200mw 23-24dBm
- Channel: 40 CH
- Supply Current: 70/200mA
- Video Band Width : 0~8.0 MHz
- Audio Carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Level: 0.8~1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Input Level: 0.5~2.0 Vp-p
- Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
- Connector: RP-SMA Male Jack
- Antenna connection: RP-SMA Female Jack
- Dimension: 31mm x 22mm
- Weight: 7.5g (without antenna)
|CH 1||CH 2||CH 3||CH 4||CH 5||CH 6||CH 7||CH 8|
Compatible with Fatshark, ImmersionRC, Boscam, Foxtech and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
*Note: This VTX is 25mw / 200mw output power selectable. By default this VTX will transmit in 25mw. To transmit in 200mw output you must cut the output change wire. For more details review the manual in “Manuals and Support” section.
*Note: TX antenna must be installed properly before it is switched on, power on without install antenna, or a improper antenna was used may easily burn the TX, and such damage is not covered by warranty.
FPV Regulatory Notice:
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license if you transmit in the 200mw output mode.
Learn more about HAM licenses. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your governments rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. AirCraft-World.com cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.