Hit the skies with superior trainer technology and the best aspects of an RC sailplane with the HobbyZone® Conscendo™ S motor glider. Just bind, launch, climb, bring down the throttle and you’re ready to catch thermal updrafts. It’s that easy.
This item must be shipped via JP POST EMS EXPRESS ONLY. Please choose ONLY EMS shipping method at check out.
Part Number: AH-HBZ8680
Earn your glider wings behind the sticks of the HobbyZone® Conscendo™ S motor glider. Built from lightweight and durable Z-Foam™ material and equipped with a 1.5-meter wing the Conscendo™ S makes hitting max altitude easy and fun. This intuitive trainer gives you the freedom of 4-channel control and SAFE® technology. With SAFE, you can progress through multiple flight modes and instantly return to steady flight with the push of a button using Panic Recovery Mode. Whenever you fly, the brushless Conscendo motor makes it easy to gain altitude while an extended range 2.4GHz connection keeps you searching for thermals, even from afar.
Just bind the Conscendo to a Spektrum™ 2.4Ghz transmitter, launch and climb to your desired altitude, bring down the throttle and watch the propeller fold and you're ready to catch thermal updrafts. It's that easy.
- Compatible with any full-range Spektrum™ 4+channel 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter
- SAFE technology from Horizon Hobby
- Proportional 4-channel control with working throttle, rudder, elevator, and aileron
- Li-Po battery for long flight times on a single charge
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam™ construction
- Folding propeller
- 1.5m Wingspan
- DC fast charger with AC power supply included
- Potent 370-size brushless motor
Needed To Complete
- 4+ channel Spektrum DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter
- Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly
- Material: Z-Foam
- Wingspan: 59.0 in (1500mm)
- Length: 39.6 in (1005mm)
- Wing Area: 405 sq in (26.1 sq dm)
- Flying Weight: 20.5 oz (580g)
- Motor Size: 370 brushless outrunner
- Recommended Motor Battery: 1300mAh 2S LiPo (included)
- Recommended Fuel: Electric
- Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
FAA registration required