This full-range DSMX compatible 6ch receiver with satellite receiver is a great solution for all models requiring up to 6 channels (DSM2™, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies LLC.). The included satellite receiver will extend your range and increase your radio link robustness by up to 15%. Just in case the antennae on your main receiver cannot receive a signal due to its orientation or airframe shadow (due to carbon fiber), this satellite will use its antennas to receive the signal, vastly improving the chance that you receive proper commands from the transmitter.. Testing actually shows that Hyperion DSMX-compatible receivers provide more range than other similar products in the market.
Hyperion DSMX compatible receivers offer the latest generation with it’s Spread-Spectrum DSMX-style compatibility. Hyperion receivers only use high-quality original components, MCUs and with state of the art SMT automation to ensure a quality product every time. Every HP-DSMX6RXS is manufactured using impedance matched PCBs with exact tuning to provide signal stability and range that exceeds any of the previous generation DSM2 compatible receivers.
Compatible Transmitters: - DSMX-type Transmitters
- Channels: 6
- Includes Satellite Receiver
- Low latency response time:
- Built-in Failsafe feature (programmed upon binding)
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz DSMX (compatible)
- Compatible with DSMX™ Aircraft radio and module systems. DSM2™, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies LLC.
- Input voltage: 3.45 ~ 10.2v
- This is not a Horizon Hobbies DSM2™, DSMX™ product, and is not manufactured or endorsed by Horizon Hobbies USA. DSM2, and DSMX™ are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobbies LLC.
- Accepted by the MAAA in Australia, see the MAAA MOP58 for guidance