Hyperion G7 Si-Graphene SV Standard Voltage pack
Hyperion G7 Si-Graphene SV Standard Voltage Series 50C&70C max types debut！！ Hyperion, the leader in quality Lithium batteries for almost two decades, has just released...
Air Craft, your Horizon Hobby authorized distributor in Japan
Part Number: AH-SPMAR636
A new generation of Spektrum™ AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) receivers is about to make it easier than ever for fixed wing pilots to transform their flying experience with this amazing technology. Like their predecessors, they combine AS3X technology with a DSMX® receiver in a single unit. What sets them apart is programming software that makes setup and adjustment of their AS3X settings much easier.
The software’s easy-to-understand, graphical user interface will allow pilots to:
- Select which AS3X mode to fly with: Off, Conventional Rate and Heading Hold
- Activate flaperon/dual aileron, delta/elevon, V-tail or dual elevator mixing
- Take advantage of servo setup options like balancing, travel adjust, absolute limits, reversing and more
- Map output and gain settings for individual channels
- Programming made easy via PC or iOS/Android mobile devices
- Uses AS3X Programming Cable or Audio-Interface AS3X Receiver Programming Cable (sold separately) for programming
In order to activate AS3X technology in a Spektrum AS3X receiver (AR636, AR6335, AR7350 & AR9359), you must program the receiver using the AS3X mobile programming application. Until AS3X is activated, the receiver will operate as a standard DSMX aircraft receiver and will not provide electronic stabilization enhancements. For more information on programming a Spektrum AS3X receiver (AR636, AR6335, AR7350 & AR9359), please visit www.SpektrumRC.com/AS3X
Spektrum AS3X Step 1: Transmitter Setup (Initial Setup)
Visit http://www.spektrumrc.com/Technology/AS3X.aspx for more information Spektrum RC products related to this and all other AS3X video's in this playlist include; SPMAR636 SPMAR6335 SPMAR7350 SPMAR9350
Moblile Devices and PC Programming Options