This brushless-powered, ultra micro Mustang boasts an incredibly realistic outline and an abundance of detail. And because it’s equipped with AS3X® stabilization technology, it will feel like it’s flying on rails right out of the box.
This remarkably detailed, brushless-powered recreation of World War II’s most iconic fighter is small enough to be flown almost anywhere. And because it’s equipped with innovative AS3X® technology, it will feel like you’re at the controls of a much larger, expertly-tuned model that flies like it’s on rails right out of the box.
Powerful 3000Kv 180-Size Brushless Motor with a 4-Blade Prop
In addition to the speed and climb performance of a brushless motor, you also get the realism of an efficient 4-blade propeller that perfectly complements the model’s other scale details. The power system is designed for use with a 200-280mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo battery (sold separately).
AS3X® Stabilization Technology
The AS3X technology built into the receiver works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you’re flying a bigger model.
Unrivaled Scale Detail
The outline of the model is designed to look incredibly scale from any angle. The trim scheme and markings are that of a P-51D that flew with the 75th Sq., 20th Fighter Group during World War II. Other details include a clear canopy with pilot figure, exhaust stacks, gun details, molded panel lines and more.
Removable Landing Gear and Steerable Tail Wheel
The main landing gear features scale looking tires and wheels as well as gear door panels. The steerable tailwheel is positioned directly behind the belly scoop, just like it was on the full-scale version. All landing gear components can easily be removed to give the model a more realistic appearance in flight.
- 3000Kv BL 180 outrunner
- Stability and precision of AS3X® technology
- Incredibly scale outline
- Clear canopy with pilot figure
- Gun, exhaust and panel-line details
- WWII USAAC 20th Fighter Group Trim Scheme
- Performance linear long-throw servos
- Proportional 4-channel control
- Removable landing gear with accurately positioned tail wheel
- Realistic-looking 4-blade propeller
Needed To Complete
- Full-range, 4+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 200-280mAh 2S LiPo flight battery
- 2S LiPo charger
- Aileron: Yes
- Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
- Elevator: Yes
- Flaps: No
- Flying Weight: 3.15 oz (90 g)
- Landing Gear: Yes
- Length: 17.3 in (439.5 mm)
- Minimum Required Radio: 4+ Channel
- Motor Size: 3000Kv 180 Brushless
- Propeller Size: 4.5 x 3.0 in 4 blade
- Recommended Motor Battery: E-flite 280mAh 2S 7.4V 30C Li-Po Battery
- Retracts: No
- Rudder: Yes
- Servos: Included
- Size/Scale: Ultra Micro
- Spinner Size: 31mm
- Throttle: Yes
- Wing Area: 68.6 Sq In (4.4 Sq dm)
- Wingspan: 19.4 in (493.0 mm)
No registration required