Flaps, retracts, weapon payloads, a realistic trim scheme – this Plug-N-Play® replica of the Razorback P-47D has it all and more. All you need to do is finish some final assembly, install the receiver, charge a battery and fly.
Part Number: AH-EFL8475
When the P-47 Thunderbolt first arrived in the European theater of World War II, its rotund fuselage quickly earned it the nickname “The Jug”. It wasn't long, though, before this became short for “Juggernaut”. Built like a 400-mph flying tank, it packed the wallop of eight .50 caliber machine guns and carried enough bombs and rockets to wipe a ground target clean off the map. This gorgeous 1.2m replica of the Razorback P-47D perfectly captures the power and presence of this one-of-a-kind warbird.
Functional Flaps and Retractable Landing Gear
Along with its many other scale details, the model comes out of the box with functional flaps and electric retracts that are already installed for you. Details on the landing gear struts and wheels add to the realism.
An Incredible Level of Detail
You will have a tough time finding another RC replica of this iconic warbird that looks as good as this one. The expertly applied trim scheme is that of a P-47 that flew with the 510th Sq., 405th Fighter Group during World War II. It is complemented by molded panel lines and machine gun details as well as engine details in the nose.
You also get an assortment of payloads you can attach to mounting stations under the wings and fuselage. These include 2 bombs, 2 rocket pods and a centerline drop tank. All snap into place and can be attached or removed in seconds, no tools or glue required.
Powerful 15-Size BL Motor with a 4-Blade Prop and 40A ESC
This high-output motor system delivers thrilling speed and climb performance when matched with a 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo battery (sold separately). The efficient 4-blade prop also serves as one of the model's realistic scale details.
- Fast, easy assembly
- Functional flaps and electric retracts
- Molded panel lines, machine gun details, engine details and more
- Realistic 510th Sq, 405th Fighter Group trim scheme
- Includes snap-on bombs, rocket pods and drop tank
- Durable Z-Foam® airframe
- Factory-installed brushless motor, ESC and servos
Needed To Complete
- Full-range 6+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter with adjustable dual rates
- 6-channel sport receiver
- 11.1V 3S 2200-3000mah 30C Li-Po battery and balancing charger
- Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- Completion Level: Plug-N-Play
- Flaps: Yes
- Flying Weight: 55.5 oz (1570g)
- Landing Gear: Yes
- Length: 42 in (1066mm)
- Material: Z-Foam
- Minimum Speed Control: 40A (included)
- Motor Size: 15 size Brushless, 880Kv
- Propeller Size: 10.5 x 8 (4 Blade)
- Retracts: Yes
- Wingspan: 47.25 in (1200mm)
FAA registration required