The versatile Valiant™ 1.3m park flyer gives you the inherent stability of a classic high-wing model but with more modern lines and sporty response. You also get functional flaps right out of the box and the option to add floats.
The Valiant 1.3m park flyer is a downsized version of the big Hangar 9 Valiant 30cc ARF. Like its giant-scale sibling, it has the inherent stability of a classic high-wing model but with more modern lines and larger control surfaces that can provide sporty response when you want it. This Bind-N-Fly® version comes with the added benefit of a Spektrum™ AS3X receiver that features optional SAFE Select technology.
Versatile Performance and Functional Flaps
Some days you just want to unwind with some touch and gos. Others, you want to push the limits with aerobatics. The model's light wing loading, functional flaps and powerful brushless motor give you a big performance envelope to play with so, mild or wild, you can do it all.
High-Output Brushless Power System
The high-output power system delivers thrilling performance when matched with a 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo battery. You can use a wide variety of other 3S battery sizes too. The big, easy-to-access battery compartment can accommodate everything from 1300mAh to 3000mAh packs.
Optional Float Set Available Separately
The model is designed to accept an optional float set. Installation takes just a few minutes and all the necessary hardware is included.
AS3X Receiver with Optional SAFE Select Technology
The model's AS3X (Artificial Stabilization - 3-aXis) receiver works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you're flying an expertly tuned aircraft.
If you're a relatively new pilot or want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable the optional SAFE Select technology built into the receiver. No programming is required. Simply change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
With SAFE Select features enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
These keep the aircraft from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles during takeoff and landing.
Instantly returns the wings to level when the sticks are released.
Easy Switch Assignment - No Programming Required
The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn't require any programming and takes just a few seconds.
If you don't want to enable the SAFE Select features, just bind the receiver normally and it will function like a standard AS3X receiver. You can even fine-tune its AS3X settings if you have the Spektrum programming interface and a compatible programming cable (both available separately).
- Based on the popular Hangar 9® Valiant™ 30cc ARF
- Optional SAFE® Select flight mode for newer pilots
- Wide flight envelope with sporty performance
- Functional flaps installed
- Powerful 480-size brushless motor and 30A ESC installed
- Spektrum AS3X® receiver with SAFE Select technology installed
- 6 micro servos installed
- Durable aluminum landing gear with wheel pants
- Optional float set available
- Constructed of durable Z-Foam™ Material
Needed To Complete
- Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 1300-3000mAh 3S LiPo flight battery
- 3S compatible LiPo charger
What's In The Box?
- (1) Valiant 1.3m Park Flyer BNF Basic
- (1) User Manual
- Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
- Flaps: Yes
- Flying Weight: 1135 grams (40oz)
- Length: 960mm (38 inches)
- Material: Foam
- Minimum Required Radio: 5+ Channel Transmitter (not included)
- Minimum Speed Control: 30amp
- Motor Size: 480 brushless outrunner 960 kv
- Propeller Size: 11.75X8
- Recommended Motor Battery: 1300-3000mah 3 cell 11.1 volt (not included)
- Servos: SV80
- Wing Area: 430sq inches (27.75 sq Dm)
- Wingspan: 1350mm (53 inches)
FAA registration required