Now make your solders clean and professional with the Hyperion 60/40 Rosin core solder wire. This spool contains 50gm of 1.0mm
dia. solder wire with a leaded 2% rosin flux core. The 60% tin, 40% lead and 2% flux combination is perfect for jobs like fine electrical soldering which require lower melting temperatures. Specially designed for Hobbyists, DIY's and Small workshop technicians.
This solder contains a 2% rosin core. Rosin core solders are used in applications where you are soldering to metals that are fair to excellent in solderability like Copper, Brass, Bronze, Nickel. With some exceptions, tin-lead solders can be used to solder copper and most copper alloys, lead, nickel alloys and steel. The 60/40 solder is used extensively for electrical applications and electrical assemblies where lower temperatures are required by use of wave dip soldering.
Included with the package:
- Perfect for electrical soldering
- 60-Percent tin and 40-percent lead with 2% flux core
- 190 melting point
- 1.0mm Diameter
- 50gm spool
- Hyperion 60/40 Rosin Core Solder Wire, Flux 2% (50g) x 1
- Tin: 59.5-61.5%
- Lead: 38%
- Flux core: 2%
- Color: Silver
- Solidus: 362º F (183º C)
- Liquidus: 375º F (190º C)
- Electrical Conductivity: 49.8 (W/m-K)
- Electrical Resistivity: 145 (10¯⁹ ohm-m)
- Elongation: 40%
- Density: 8.67 g/cm³
- Tensile Strength: 6400 psi
- Shear Strength: 5700 psi
- Spool Weight: 50gm
- This product contains lead and “should not” be used in potable water systems.
- Health Hazard keep away from children and do not Ingest, Inhale vapors or Absorb
- Molten metals produce fume or vapor that may be toxic and/or respiratory irritants. Reacts violently with oxidizing agents.
- Store in a cool dry place