Since the beginning of the class, Team Associated has been the leader in 1:10 scale 2WD truck racing. Over 24 years have come and gone since the first RC10T made its debut in 1991 and created a winning legacy that continues today in a truck class which is ever evolving.
Making the perfect marriage.
By taking the proven championship-winning RC10T4 platform and applying the technologies used in the B5M, the engineers of Team Associated's Area 51 created the RC10T5M. Like the B5M, the T5M has an aluminum chassis and mid-motor configuration that are designed to take full advantage of the surface conditions and high traction levels available on today's tracks.
The RC10T5M has been designed and built to the highest standard to give racers the performance edge over the competition.
*This vehicle needs extra parts to make it operational. Please check "Required to Complete" to see what extra equipment you'll need to make the vehicle operational, such as motor and battery pack.
*RC10T5M Team Kit shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, XP receiver, wheels, tires, and pinion gear. Body comes clear. Assembly and painting required.
- Advanced mid-motor design developed and applied to the race-winning RC10T truck platform
- Narrow, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass and mid-motor position for improved handling on high-grip offroad tracks
- Chassis fits R.O.A.R.-approved 2S saddle packs and 2S short packs using optional foam insert
- Factory Team V2 12mm Big Bore-threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and low-friction O-rings
- Four-gear transmission with lighter aluminum top shaft, stronger gears, precision ball bearings, and a 14-carbide ball differential for increased life and torque capacity
- Adjustable front suspension mount angle (kick-up) options of 25 deg. and 30 deg.
- Pro-Line T5M clear body and spoiler included
- Aluminum rear ball stud mount included
- New inline front suspension features heavy-duty steering and caster blocks, while the insert system allows for easy caster and trailing axle adjustments
- One-piece front axle/hex adapter and larger front wheel bearing for added durability
- Full bearing steering system with horizontal ball studs for finer Ackermann adjustments
- Heavy-duty ball cups and ball studs allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing binding and friction
- Rear hubs feature larger bearings as well as the quick and easy insert system to adjust camber link position and rear toe-in
Required to Complete
- 1:10 scale 540 size electric motor
- 1:10 scale electronic speed control
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.6V LiFe battery (saddle pack, shorty pack, or square pack)
- Battery charger (able to charge one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Pinion gear (48 pitch)
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body
- 1:10 scale truck tires for 2.2" truck wheels
- 2.2" truck wheels
- Glue for tires and wheels
- Power Source: Electric
- Terrain: Off-Road
- Body Style: Truck
- Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
- Assembly Level: Kit*
- Length: 406mm (15.98in)
- Width: varies
- Wheelbase: 289mm (11.38in)
- Weight: varies
- Drive: 2WD
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.