A smart choice for any pilot.
The Sensei FS electric trainer takes learning to fly to new levels of ease and excitement. The innovative WISE 3-axis stabilization system is just like having a flight instructor standing right next to you, ready to instantly take over if you lose control. A powerful brushless motor delivers the performance necessary for sport aerobatics as your skills improve, and the "drop-door" feature lets you deliver a "payload" of your choosing!
Enjoy more radio equipment options with the Rx-R!
Do you already have a favorite radio that you like flying with? Use it to pilot the Sensei FS Receiver-Ready version! The Rx-R assembles just as easily as the RTF, while offering you the flexibility to install your choice of receiver and battery. All onboard gear is already in place, so you'll be in the air that much quicker. And the WISE stabilization system is compatible with all brands of transmitter!
WISE Flight Stabilization
Mastering flight has never been easier! The WISE Flight Stabilization System automatically keeps your plane flying level, so you can learn at your own pace.
- Beginner MODE: Limited bank and pitch; just release sticks to return to neutral
- Intermediate MODE: More bank and pitch freedom; more maneuverability
- Advanced MODE:Fly on your own, without limits
- Bailout Switch:Automatically returns plane to level flight anytime, in any mode
- The tail section aligns itself automatically and is secured with just one screw.
- The wing halves slide together onto a tube and are secured with two bolts.
- A hatch in the top of the plane provides easy access to the battery.
- Operate the "drop-door" from the 5th channel of your radio for in-flight deployment of a parachute or other creative payloads!
- In just minutes, the Sensei FS is ready to take to the air.
- Includes the versatile Star™ Plug!
The Sensei FS Rx-R includes:
- AeroCell™ foam airframe with molded-in detail and pre-applied trim scheme
- Factory-installed motor, ESC & servos
- WISE 3-axis stabilization system
Required to Complete
- Radio and receiver with 4-5 channels
- 2100-2200mAh 11.1V LiPo battery
- Compatible charge
- Wingspan: 58 in (1475 mm)
- Weight: 3.24-3.5 lbs (1470-1590 g)
- Length: 48 in (1220 mm)
FAA registration required