The Rapide Rx-R sport glider excels at everyday soaring and extreme aerobatics. Carbon and fiberglass reinforcements make the airframe extremely rigid to handle high speeds. If you're an intermediate glider pilot who's ready to cut loose, the Rapide is right for you!
Rx-R aircraft come mostly assembled, while still allowing you to make your own receiver, battery and charger choices. A powerful brushless motor, ESC and servos are already installed to get you into the air quickly.
- Bold, bright colors in a distinctive trim scheme instantly set the Rapide apart from any other glider.
- The full flying stabilizer reduces drag and improves aerodynamics compared to the hinged horizontal stabilizers found on most foam gliders.
- With no bad habits and plenty of sport potential, the Rapide is an excellent next step for pilots who've mastered the basics of glider control.
- The rigid airframe withstands the stress of high speeds and extreme aerobatics. It's made of tough AeroCell foam reinforced with carbon and fiberglass.
- Crash-tough and feather-light, advanced AeroCell foam is durable enough to stand up to everyday abuse!
- Rapide performance glider
- 35-41-950kV brushless motor
- 40A brushless ESC
- 4 micro servos
- 13.5 x 7 in (343 x 178 mm) folding propeller
Required to Complete
- 4+ channel Transmitter and Receiver
- 3S 2200mAh LiPo battery
- Compatible charger
- Wingspan: 60 in (1525 mm)
- Wing Area: 364 in² (23.5 dm²)
- Weight: 2.75 lb (1250 g)
- Wing Loading: 17 oz/ft² (52 g/dm²)
- Length: 42.5 in (1080 mm)
FAA registration required