The Cessna® 182 Skylane®: A pilot favorite for over a half-century.
Skylane® was originally the name given to the ’57 Cessna® 182A — the version with tricycle gear. Instead, it became the name for an aviation legend. Its sleek, simple lines and gentle curves defined a look that has remained virtually unchanged for over 50 years. And even today, it remains one of Cessna®’s most popular and sought-after airplanes.
See it in the air, and the resemblance to the original is unmistakable. See it up close and it’s even more impressive. The Select Scale Cessna®182 Skylane® is an easy-to-fly sport plane you can start with, and a responsive and realistic performer you can stay with. It is fast and easy to assemble, packed with high-quality equipment and decked out in stunning scale detail.
The most economical version of the Cessna® 182 Skylane® RxR also gives you the greatest freedom of choice! Like all versions, a brushless motor, ESC and servos are already factory-installed, leaving you free to add the radio system, battery and charger you prefer!
- The steerable nosewheel features a working shock to give you precise, powerful control during taxiing, takeoffs and landings.
- Working flaps not only add realism, but offer quicker takeoffs and slower, gentler landing, too.
- All windows are tinted but transparent, just as they are on the full-size plane.
- The Cessna® is sized to make it easier to track in the air, more impressive on the ground and a comfortable fit for most cars and trucks — even when assembled.
- With the Cessna® 182 Skylane®, style includes factory-installed conveniences, including a powerful brushless motor, a brushless ESC and four Tactic servos
- Assembling the tail is simple: just slide it into place and connect the linkages. Installing and removing the wing is as easy as twisting the quick-release bolts!
- The installed 7-LED lighting system makes the Cessna® 182 Skylane® more realistic by day, and easier to see at dusk. It includes a tail beacon as well as landing, nav and anti-collision lights.
- Crash-tough and feather-light, advanced AeroCell foam is durable enough to stand up to everyday abuse!
The Cessna® 182 Skylane® Rx-R includes:
- Assembled, factory-finished airframe with landing and nav lights and steerable nose gear
- Factory-installed 30-16-1400kV brushless outrunner motor, 18A ESC & micro servos
- Factory-installed TR624 SLT receiver compatible with all SLT transmitters and the Tactic AnyLink2
Required to Complete
- 5-channel radio system (Tx & Rx)
- 11.1V 1800mAh LiPo Battery (minimum)
- LiPo charger
- Wingspan: 47.5 in (1205 mm)
- Wing Area: 339 in² (21.9 dm²)
- Weight: 37 oz (1049 g)
- Wing Loading: 15.7 oz/ft² (48 g/dm²)
- Length: 39 in (990 mm)
FAA registration required