Warbird enthusiasts will enjoy the Focke-Wulf Fw 190's ease of assembly and historically accurate scale details.
Versatile and highly maneuverable, the Focke-Wulf Fw 190 was a Luftwaffe favorite from the very first flight. This WWII workhorse was adapted for every role imaginable, including fighter-bomber, interceptor and night fighter. Flyzone has the perfect Select Scale Focke-Wulf park flyer for you in three easy levels of convenience. The RTF, Tx-R and Rx-R all offer factory-assembled ease and brushless power, as well as operating flaps and retractable landing gear as standard equipment.
This is Rx-R version, just add your favorite receiver and LiPo battery to fly!
- Retractable, shock-absorbing landing gear are among the Focke-Wulf Fw 190's many built-in “extras.”
- Hidden split flaps provide the precision necessary for slow, steady landings and short takeoff runs.
- A hatch in the top of the plane allows easy battery access.
- A 3-blade propeller and a painted scale spinner add warbird authenticity.
- Crash-tough and feather-light, advanced AeroCell foam is durable enough to stand up to everyday abuse!
The Focke Wulf Fw190 Rx-R includes:
- Retractable landing gear and working flaps
- Assembled, factory-finished airframe
- Factory-installed 41-19-900kV brushless outrunner motor, 30A ESC & micro servos
Required to Complete
- 6-channel radio system (Tx & Rx)
- 11.1V 1800mAh LiPo battery
- LiPo charger
- Wingspan: 44.5 in (1130 mm)
- Wing Area: 349 in² (22.5 dm²)
- Weight: 36-40 oz (1020-1134 g)
- Wing Loading: 14.9-16.5 oz/ft² (45-50 g/dm²)
- Length: 39 in (990 mm)
FAA registration required