Start assembly after lunch — fly it for hours before supper!
Every ARF should be this easy to enjoy! The only things required to make the Slinger ARF flight-ready are 6-minute epoxy and 30 minutes of easy assembly. All-foam parts make it a snap to assemble and tough to damage — electric power makes it great for quick, "grab n' go" flying. A Speed 400 motor and prop provide the power for astonishing stunts at a wide range of speeds. Rock-solid stability and B2 bomber looks provides pilots with the inspiration — and confidence — to try almost anything!
The wing halves are molded from strong, expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam, and feature a leading edge made from an even stronger, more durable expanded polypropylene (EPP). A factory-assembled film covering gives them bold, colorful looks — heavy-duty joiner rods transform them into a huge, virtually indestructible lifting surface!
All it takes to make the Slinger ARF flight-ready is epoxy and a little time! Formed plastic parts, factory-applied heat shrink film and all necessary hardware are supplied, making it easy to get airborne fast.
- Assembles in a half-hour — no building or painting required.
- Rugged and resilient expanded foam parts offer outstanding resistance to rips, bends and breaks.
- Easy to transport. Spans just under four feet and has no landing gear to bend or break.
- Goes aloft with a hand launch and skids to a landing on its belly.
- Included winglets attach with epoxy and stabilize flight throughout the entire performance envelope.
- Precision-formed cockpit and simulated engine nacelles duplicate the looks of the mighty B2 bomber.
- Center section offers ample room for all on-board gear — cockpit covers and protects gear, yet allows quick, easy access for pack changes or maintenance.
- Speed 400 motor with two props
Requireed to Complete
- 3 or 4-channel radio(Tx, Rx)
- 2 mini servos
- 15 amp electronic speed control
- Electronic mixer
- 9.6V 8-cell NiMH 1100 mAh battery
- Compatible charger
- Wingspan: 47.4 in (1205 mm)
- Wing Area: 459 in² (29.6 dm²)
- Weight: 23 oz (650 g)
- Wing Loading: 7.2 oz/ft² (22 g/dm²)
FAA registration required