Simple design, spectacular performance.
What the Factor 3D lacks in size, it makes up for in maneuverability. This purpose-built flier can do just about everything: harriers, waterfalls, torque rolls — even smooth sport aerobatics! Best of all, the Factor 3D does it with economical components. And like all other Great Planes aircraft, it's easy to assemble, thanks to top-notch craftsmanship, a two-piece wing and quality hardware.
- Compact size, unmatched convenience.
- Removable wing panels.
- Offers a wide flight envelope.
- Assembles quickly and easily.
- Colorful and eye-catching, the factory-applied trim scheme features clear sections that let you see the Factor 3D's top-notch craftsmanship and lightweight structure!
- A two-piece wing adds convenience. Wing panels assemble onto a joiner tube, simplifying transport.
- A magnetic hatch provides easy access to onboard gear.
- Tail-mounted elevator and rudder servos provide short, direct linkages, resulting in precise aerobatics.
- The Factor 3D's flight envelope is virtually unlimited — and it performs well using economical components.
- The Factor 3D can do it all: harriers, waterfalls, torque rolls and smooth sport aerobatics!
- Aileron servos in each wing panel simplify assembly and allow for advanced mixing options.
Required to Complete
- Radio system with 4 channels(Tx, Rx)
- 4 micro servos
- 35-30-1250kV outrunner brushless motor
- 35A brushless ESC
- 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo battery
- Compatible Charger
- Wingspan: 38 in (965 mm)
- Wing Area: 375 in² (24.3 dm²)
- Weight: 28-32 oz (795-905 g)
- Wing Loading: 10.8-12.3 oz/ft² (33-38 g/dm²)
- Length: 41.5 in (1,055 mm)
FAA registration required