With over 10 years of excellence, Fat Shark is the leading brand in R/C FPV systems.
The Dominator V3 focuses on HDMI connectivity with 720p support through a robust mini HDMI port and 16:9 format WVGA image. DVR can swap between NTSC and PAL format as well as power backup to write files should the power be disconnected while recording. The Dominator V3 has modular bays to support 1G3, 2G4 and 5G8 band receivers and ability to add the Trinity head tracker.
The Dominator V3 feature a modular design, meaning that additional modules and accessories can be added for expandable functionality. In order to receive the video downlink from your wireless video transmitter, a receiver module is required. Receiver modules are available in 1.3GHz, 2.4GHz, or 5.8GHz options. Please note that Fat Shark only guarantees compatibility with NexwaveRF modules from Fat Shark for ImmersionRC. To install the receiver module, simply remove the door panel on the side of the headset, insert the module, and snap the door panel back in place.
For the most immersive experience, the optional 3-Axis Trinity Head Tracker module can be inserted into a slot on the opposite side of the headset, accessed through a second removable door panel. The head tracker lets you control pan, tilt, and roll of your aircraft-mounted FPV camera (sold separately) using the motion of the headset.
The Dominator is fitted with the fan faceplate which provides superior comfort and prevents lens fogging.
Power is provided to the headset using the new 1800mAh battery which securely fits in a head strap pocket on the headset. The battery pack includes a 3 pole balance lead for charging off standard RC type chargers. Also included with the headset is a DC power cable, AV cable, and carrying case.
- 3m AV cable
- HDMI cable with mini to micro and mini to standard adapters
- 1800 mAh battery with LED indicator
- Charge cable adapter
- Zipper carry case
- DC DIY cable
- FOV (field of view): 30° diagonal
- Type: Plastic optics (binocular 6p direct view optical engine)
- Interpupillary Distance(IPD): 59 to 69 mm (adjustable)
- Optional Diopter Lens Inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt
- 800 x 480 WVGA LCD
- NTCS/PAL auto selecting
- Side/Side 3D
- HDMI Support 720p
- Audio: Stereo
- User Controls:
- Channel Selection
- Volume Control
- Mode Selection (Wired/Wireless)
- Display Control
- DVR Control
- HT Control
- Power supply: 7 - 13 V (2S/3S supply) (fan plate to 9V only)
- Power consumption: 390mA wireless/ 230mA direct mode (no RX) nominal)
- RF Modules: Infinite channel support on multiple bands
- Head Tracker: Modular (sold separately)
- MicroSD support to 32Gb
- 6Mbps record rate (MJPG compression, 30 fps, AVI)
- File playback (native recording, no codec support)
- PAL/NTSC continuous scan auto detect/mode change
- Auto save if power removed
- 3.5mm AV in/out port
- Power in port
- 3.5mm 3p earphone port
- MiniDIN4 data port (head tracking)
- MicroSD insert slot
- RF modular bay
- MiniHDMI port
- Ergonomic molded headset w/ adjustable headband
- Dimensions: 169.2 x 80 x 45.5 mm
- Weight: 152 g
- Packaging Size: 212 x 134 x 87 mm