Flite Test was started in a garage by a group of individuals passionate about flight and community. Your one-stop gateway to the most exciting hobby in the world!.
The FT Simple Storch is a fun and relaxing flyer for new and experienced pilots alike. It is a 4 channel plane with the options of flaps, flaperons, and even leading edge slats just like the full scale Storch! With it's wide speed envelope and stol capabilities this is truly a park flyer.
- Laser-cut foam airframe
- Power Pod (Swappable)
- Push rods
- Control horns
- Bar-BQ Skewers
- Data Sheet
- Hook-and-Loop strap fastener
- Landing gear wire
- Popsicle stick
- This includes the airframe only (no electronics).
- This airframe is compatible with the swappable series developed by Josh Bixler.
Required to Complete:
- Transmitter & Receiver
- Motor: 810 kv minimum Recommended
- Prop: 10 x 4.7 prop Recommended
- ESC: 18 - 30 amp Recommended
- Battery: 1800 - 2200 mAH 3s (Hyperion G5 70C 3S 2200 Recommended)
- Servos: (4 - 6) 9 gram servos Recommended (HP-DS09-GMD X 4-6)
- Compatible LiPo Charger
Please see yutube video for building instruction:
- Weight (Without Battery): 1.8 lbs (816 g)
- Center Of Gravity: 2 inches (51 mm) from leading edge of wing
- Control Surface Throws: 16 ̊ deflection (ailerons/elevator/rudder) Expo 30%
- Wingspan: 57.5 inches (1460mm)
NOTE: This Item is too large for the Japan Parcel Post shipping option. You must select EMS EXPRESS or FedEx SHIPPING METHOD at checkout time.