Flite Test was started in a garage by a group of individuals passionate about flight and community. Your one-stop gateway to the most exciting hobby in the world!.
Welcome the newest member to the FT MINI Family... The FT Mighty Mini Arrow! As Tried and true as its name, this little beauty will have you captivated at first flight! This wing will transport you to place where no acrobatical movement is safe and where everyone in your community will have to experience it for themselves! Grab your friends, your target, stock your quiver and go shoot some "Arrows!"
This wing was created to allow for people to quickly and affordably get up in the air and flying. It is designed to fit a smaller power pack to allow for a smooth, trainer option, but its primary function is to incorporate a larger power pack for FPV wing racing!
FT Arrow Kit Includes:
- 1x - mini firewall/controll horn combo
- 2x - zip ties
- 2x - 16.5" pushrods
- 2x - BBQ Skewers
- Note: This Kit includs the airframe only (no electronics).
Required to Complete
- Transmitter & Receiver
- Motor: 2300 kv 2204 size motor Recommended
- Prop: 6 x 4.5 prop Recommended
- Battery: 800 mAH 3s (Hyperion 850mAh 3s 20c Lipo Recommended)
- ESC: 12 amp minimum Recommended (HP-DS09-SCD X 2)
- Servos: (2) 5 gram servos Recommended
- Compatible LiPo Charger
Please see yutube video for building instruction:
- Weight (Without Battery): 6 oz (170 g)
- Center Of Gravity: 1.75 inches (44 mm) in front of rear firewall
- Control Surface Throws: 12 ̊ deflection (elevons) Expo 30%
- Wingspan: 29 inches (736 mm)
Note: Please watch recent build videos before removing any paper from the foam! Some videos may use white foam board, which is no longer available and has now been replaced with water-resistant foam board.
NOTE: This Item is too large for the Japan Parcel Post shipping option. You must select EMS EXPRESS or FedEx SHIPPING METHOD at checkout time.