Flite Test was started in a garage by a group of individuals passionate about flight and community. Your one-stop gateway to the most exciting hobby in the world!.
The FT Mini Guinea is a small twin with a big personality. This plane offeres so much versatility it is insane! Whether you are a beginner looking to build your first twin or you are an advanced pilot looking for a very small and versatile platform, the Mini Guinea can do it all! Using differential thrust the Mini Guinea is capable of a wide variety of manuvers such as flat spins, pin wheels, and even harriers. The under cambered wing tips give this aircraft a very wide speed envelope that will allow anything from slow high alpha flight to fast sport flying.
- Laser-Cut Foam Airframe
- Power Pod (Mini)
- Firewall (Mini)
- Push Rods
- Control Horns
- BBQ Skewer
- Data Sheet
- Hook-and-Loop strap fastener
- Landing Gear Wire
- 2 Rubber Bands
NOTE: This includes the airframe only (no electronics).
Required to Complete
- Transmitter & Receiver
- Motor: 2200 kv 250 size motor Recommended
- Prop: 5 x 3 prop minimum Recommended
- ESC: 2x 12 amp minimum Recommended
- Battery: 500 - 1000 mAH 2s minimum Recommended
- Servos: (4) 5 gram servos Recommended (HP-DS09-SCD X 4)
- Compatible LiPo Charger
Please see yutube video for building instruction:
- Weight (Without Battery): 9 oz (256 g)
- Center Of Gravity: 1.25 inches (32 mm) from leading edge of wing
- Control Surface Throws: 16 ̊ deflection (elevator/rudder) Expo 25%
- Wingspan: 35 inches (609 mm)
NOTE: This Item is too large for the Japan Parcel Post shipping option. You must select EMS EXPRESS or FedEx SHIPPING METHOD at checkout time.