You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion Digital Thrust Stand
For Brushless Motors ≤48mm
Ever wondered the exact thrust of your motor! No more guessing, now know the exact thrust of any motor with the Hyperion's Digital Thrust Stand for brushless motors up to ≤48mm. Optimize your motor/esc and propeller combinations easily and know the exact thrust at a glance. Comes with a Power Analyzer to measure your Volts, Amps and Watts. A built in throttle regulator is included, no need to hook up your transmitter. Also comes with XT60 connectors for input and output. Precision machined all Aluminium alloy stand can handle a wide variety of motors and guaranty long service life. The high precision thrust sensor can measure from 1g to 5000g of thrust and display the same in Oz (ounce) or gram at the touch of a button.
- CNC machined all aluminum alloy construction
- Thrust rails supported with high precision tube bearings for frictionless movement
- High Precision Thrust sensor for accurate reading from 1g to 5000g
- Large black lit LCD screen displays thrust in (Oz/Gm) units
- Large and small motor mount adapters included
- Heavy duty mounting base can accept motors up to 59mm Out runner
- Power Analyzer in built and can handle up to 150A
- Plug n Play design
- 5v in for Opto Esc
- XT60 Connectors for input and output
All components including the heavy duty mounting base are made from CNC machined aluminium alloy, making it ultra-rugged and will last a lifetime. Mounting Holes in the base mean it can be secured to a table or work bench easily. High precision linear bearings ensure frictionless operation and reduce wear and tear. No radio required. Just plug in a Lipo and ESC and mount the motor to be tested and you are ready. Supports Opto Esc's too!
The precision machined X mount is designed to accept a variety of motors or mount adapters, up to a 59mm out runner. Thrust rails supported on high precision tubeless bearings for frictionless movement and long trouble free service.
A bright, blue lite LCD screen displays the Volts, Amps and Watts making it easy to see the measurements at a glance and also see the changes in the parameters as the throttle regulator is increased. Thrust is displayed digitally on the black lit LCD screen below the power analyzer and can measure up to 5 kg with an accuracy of +/- 10g/.001oz. Unit of measurement for thrust can also change and be displayed in gm/oz. at the press of a button.
This is one of those tools every Model aircraft hobbyist must have, who fly electric models and have a lot of Motors, Esc’s and Propellers lying around. Plug and play system, especially for those confused with the kV, volts, Amps and Watts. No more guess work. Make your own power packs and keep them handy for the perfect model.
- Motor Size: 23mm~59mm (Out runner type)
- Thrust Range: 1~5000g
- Unit Increments: 1g/.001oz
- Accuracy: +/- 10g/.001oz
- Thrust Sensor Power Supply: 3V (2 x AA Batteries)
- Power meter input voltage: 5-60V
- Max Current: 150A
- Max Wattage: 6500W
- Base Plate Dimensions: 140x200mm
- Unit Dimensions: 210x140x96mm
- Packing Dimensions: 250x150x135mm
- Weight: 768g (Battery not included)
Note: This is a specialized testing tool designed for model motor testing purpose only and can cause harm to self, property and other. Please follow safety precautions when testing motors. Below few points if followed properly will guaranty you a long lasting equipment.
- Mount the Equipment firmly on a workbench with the holes provided on base to avoid movement during operation.
- Make sure the motor to be tested is mounted firmly and not loose.
- Tighten propellers and check for imbalance (balance if not done).
- Imbalanced propeller’s will lead to vibrations and may affect the thrust sensors performance and show wrong readouts.
- Before connecting Lipo, please re-check points 1 to 3.
- DO the testing in an open area free from loose objects and ensure nothing gets sucked.
- For personal safety always wear protective eye glasses and stand clear from the rotating propeller.
- The Power Analyzer can handle up to 150A, please do not exceed the rating.
- Always refer to manufacturer specifications for motors, Esc's before you push them to the limit.
Warning: The operation of this equipment is the sole responsibility of the user and Hyperion takes no responsibility for improper use or any damages/burnout occurring during testing to Motors/Esc's. Please refer to Motor/Esc manufacturer's manual for specifications and ratings before testing.