You have no items in your shopping cart.
DT2 Rally Metal Gray 1/10 RTR (w/o batt) Pro Brushless
Part Number: A-R1034460CD
Hyperion is proud to be chosen a mainline distributor for RGT Racing RC Cars, which provide an unbeatable combination of speed, quality, and value to their satisfied owners. RGT Racing's new DT2 1/10th Brushless rally car has got hugely positive reviews for the combination of pro-grade parts, overall speed and performance, durability, and value. You simply won't get a car this packed with quality at a price this low, anywhere else. The RGT racing cars give away nothing to more famous brands which cost twice as much - or even more. The new RTR rally car is perfect for bashing and features a strong, durable and all-new chassis built around carbon-plastic, T6 aluminum, and high-carbon steel components. High speeds and huge jumps are handled with ease by this pro-grade car. The euro-rally body is great looking and has a low drag coefficient. We have a wide selection of option bodies, including clear LEXAN, and a full selection of stock and upgrade parts available for the DT2 Rally.
The DT2 Rally is Ready-to-Run after you've charged and installed a 7.2V LiPo battery of your choice, and powered the included transmitter with AA batteries. Check the detail pictures to see the full beauty of this car.
- 2.4Ghz Receiver installed and Transmitter Included
- Powerful Brushless Motor and Precision ESC
- Belt-driven All-Wheel Drive
- Hard-coated Aluminium Main Chassis, Upper Deck , and Shock Towers
- Front and rear steel CVD shaft
- No need to purchase upgraded options
- Extremely high performance Aluminum hard coated big bore shock
- Adjustable chassis flex design allow driver fine tune to their needs
- Steel turnbuckle all round with HD ball cups
- Battery mounting system to fit all ROAR legal 2S LiPo cells
- RGT pro-parts aluminum anodizing for head-turning looks
- Composite oil-filled gear differential + aluminum outdrives for max traction and power delivery
- Setup options for front and rear caster, camber and toe adjustments supplied in the kit
- The RGT DT2 PRO is ready to win straight from the box!
- Driveline: Belt-driven AWD
- Vehicle Length: 360mm
- Vehicle Width: 195mm
- Wheelbase: 256mm
- Gear Ratio: 1.9
- Ground Clearance: Adjustable
- Motor Included: 3300KV brushless
- ESC Included: 50A Waterproof brushless
- Battery: 3200~4000mAh 2S LiPo - NOT included
- Charger: NOT included
- Transmitter Included: 2.4GHz 3channel Japan-Certified
- Receiver Included: 2.4GHz 3channel Japan-Certified