You have no items in your shopping cart.
R2 Touring Special Edition Green 1/10 RTR (w/o batt)
Part Number: A-T1034220SG
Hyperion is proud to be chosen a mainline distributor for RGT Racing RC Cars, which provide an unbeatable combination of speed, quality, and value to their satisfied owners. RGT RACING and Hyperion are proud to introduce the RGT R2 Special Edition, a 10th Scale Belt-driven 4WD Touring Car, with Sensored Team Powers Brushless Power Package and ESC LCD Program Box. This car boasts impeccable engineering, materials, and components. The R2 Touring features a Japanese FRP Chassis with 2.6mm upper deck, and 2.5mm low profile shock mounts to tune chassis flex for more corner speed, traction and stability. Special features include threaded-aluminium 12mm big-bore shorty shock absorbers, and front aluminium spool, aluminium upper bulkhead, front and rear anti-roll bar, aluminium hex, rear gear differential, aluminium suspension mounts and more.
See all the pictures to appreciate the beauty and quality of the parts that make this car. The R2 gives away no lap time at all to cars that cost two - or even three - times as much. Three option color bodies, a Lexan clear body, and a full range of standard and upgrade parts are available for the R2.
- 2.4Ghz Receiver installed and Transmitter Included
- Team Powers Sensored Brushless Motor and Precision ESC
- Team Powers ESC LCD Program Box included!
- Belt-driven All-Wheel Drive
- Front and rear CVD drive shaft
- Adjustable composite toe-in inserts in. No need to purchase upgraded options
- Japanese FRP Main Chassis, Upper Deck, and Shock Towers
- Extreme Performance “shorty” hard-coated aluminum big-bore Shocks
- Adjustable chassis flex design allow drivers to tune for track conditions
- Steel turnbuckle all round with HD ball cups
- Battery mounting system to fit all ROAR legal 2S LiPo cells
- RGT pro-parts aluminum anodizing for head-turning looks
- Composite oil-filled gear differential + aluminum outdrives for max traction and power delivery
- Setup options for front and rear caster, camber and toe adjustments supplied in the kit
- The RGT R2 Special Edition is ready to win straight from the box
- Vehicle Length: 360mm
- Vehicle Width: 189mm
- Wheelbase: 256mm
- Gear Ratio: 1.9
- Ground Clearance: Adjustable
- Weight: 1500g
- Motor: TEAM POWERS XXX100CR Brushless
- ESC: TEAM POWERS 40A Brushless
- Transmitter: 2.4GHz 3channel
- Receiver: 2.4GHz 3channel