You have no items in your shopping cart.
※Large package item. Additional shipping fee may be charged.
The E-flite® Sukhoi Su-29MM Gen 2 replicates the outstanding original with improved technology that gives pilots the flexibility of fine tuning the AS3X® system to their liking and the option to fly with SAFE® Panic Recovery mode.
The full-scale Sukhoi Su-29 is said to have capabilities that are limited only by its pilot. When the ParkZone® Su-29MM scale aerobatic park flyer was introduced, the incredible capabilities of SAFE® and AS3X® technologies made it possible for even intermediate pilots to experience unlimited aerobatics with greater precision. The E-flite® Sukhoi Su-29MM Gen 2 replicates the outstanding original with improved technology that gives pilots the flexibility of fine tuning the AS3X system to their liking.
Designed by champion pilot and world-class aircraft designer, Mike McConville, lightweight construction with Z-Foam™ material is combined with a high-output brushless power system to create an awesome platform. To set this machine apart, its Spektrum™ AR636A receiver features AS3X® technology that has been specially tuned to deliver a rock-solid flight experience similar to that of an expertly set up model many times its size. If you want to change things up, the AS3X system is fully adjustable so you can experiment and create a custom feel that’s right for you. How about a little crash prevention power? Just turn on the optional Panic Recovery mode of SAFE® technology during the bind process and level flight at the press of a button is yours.
Whether you’re an intermediate pilot or seasoned expert, the Sukhoi Su-29MM Gen 2 is the ideal park flyer to enjoy precision and 3D aerobatics with more confidence.
Fully-adjustable AS3X® technology with SAFE® Panic Recovery mode
The advanced AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A receiver is specially tuned to give the E-flite® Sukhoi Su-29MM Gen 2 an incredibly solid look and feel in the air. It works behind the scenes so that a high-performance design like the Su-29MM shines through while your workload to fly smoothly is significantly reduced. Adjustments to the AS3X system can be made to suit your own flying style or it can be turned off entirely. In addition, you can reduce the risk of a crash while trying new maneuvers. Simply bind this model with Panic Recovery mode turned on and gain the ability to restore level flight at the press of a button.
Optional Panic Recovery Mode
1. Pilot loses control of the aircraft in any fligh mode.
2. Pilot pushes and holds the Panic Recovery button and returns all other controls to their neutral position. The aircraft will roll wings level and pull out of adive.
3. Once the aircraft is flying straight and level, the pilot releases the Panic Recovery button and continues a gentle climb to a safe altitude.
Brushless Power System
The outrunner brushless motor has been sized to offer outstanding thrust and great throttle response that’s an advantage especially 3D flight.
World-class designer and champion aerobatic pilot, Mike McConville, designed the Su-29MM to be an outstanding aerobatic park flyer with large control surfaces that have 3D deflections and a light wing loading for handling that’s predictable.
Outstanding Slow-Speed Flight
Vortex Generators located on the leading edge surfaces of the wings foil the passing air in a way that enhances lift and allows the ailerons to stay effective even at slow air speeds.
Lightweight and Durable
Construction with Z-Foam™ material adds a level durability that makes every day flying more fun while its inherent lightness increases all aspects of flight performance.
- Easy-to-complete final assembly
- Optional SAFE® technology with Panic Recovery mode
- Expertly tuned, fully-adjustable AS3X® technology
- A highly refined design by aerobatic champion, Mike McConville
- Vortex Generators for enhanced slow-speed and 3D performance
- Lightweight construction with durable Z-Foam™ material
- Compact Spektrum™ 6-channel AR636A receiver with DSMX® technology
- Durable micro-class servos deliver dramatic 3D control throws
- Powerful 10-size brushless motor and 40A speed control
- Easy-access compartment fits 2200mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po batteries
- Two-piece, plug-in wing for easy transport and service
- Durable wire landing gear and large wheels for flying off grass
Needed To Complete
- 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX/DSM2®technology
- 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 25C Li-Po flight battery
- Battery charger
- Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- Approximate Flight Time: Approx. 6 minutes
- CG (Center of Gravity): 3.2 in (82mm) back at wing root
- Charger: AC or DC 3S Li-Po with balance capability (required)
- Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
- Flying Weight: 40.6 oz (1150 g)
- Landing Gear: Yes
- Length: 42.3 in (1074 mm)
- Material: Z-Foam™
- Minimum Required Radio: Full-range 6-Ch. DSM2®/DSMX® programmable (required)
- Minimum Speed Control: 40-amp brushless ESC (installed)
- Motor Size: 10-size brushless outrunner, 1250Kv (installed)
- Propeller Size: 12 x 4
- Recommended Motor Battery: 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 25C Li-Po (required)
- Servos: (4) 13 g digital high-speed micro servos (installed)
- Spinner Size: 49mm
- Trimscheme Colors: Blue, White
- Wing Area: 403 sq in (26.0 sq dm)
- Wing Loading: 14.5 oz/sq ft
- Wingspan: 44.0 in (1120 mm)
FAA registration required
|We’re glad to announce that Air Craft is now the exclusive distributor within Japan for Horizon Hobby Model Aircraft, and Spektrum 2.4Ghz Transmitters. Horizon “Bind & Fly” models are known worldwide for their quality of construction and advanced technology, so even the micro-sized models fly with tremendous stability.|
Horizon BnF Model Technologies Overview
|Horizon Bind-N-Fly® with Spektrum 2.4GHz technology allows you to purchase one Transmitter, and fly a fleet of BnF model types! Air Craft carries 30 different BnF models now, and will be adding all the new models as they are released!|
|Spektrum™ DSSS 2.4GHz technology is world famous, and now fully certified for use in Japan! Its wideband signal can achieve up to 3x the range of the narrow-band 2.4GHz competition.|
|AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) uses 3-axis sensing and exclusive software to smooth out turbulence and torque effects, with no delay in response or limits. You simply feel you’re flying an expertly tuned model that does exactly what you want.|
|SAFE™ (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) Technology uses sensors and flight control software, multiple flight modes can be programmed for different applications or experience levels. With SAFE, the BnF models almost fly themselves at the "beginner" setting, yet allow full aerobatics on "expert" mode!|